Required Travel Documentation

Proof of citizenship is required for all sailings:

  • Valid U.S. Passport (must be valid 6 months or more after travel date)for departures or return from foreign port.
  • If ship sails and returns to a U.S. port, a Certified State Issued Birth Certificate and a picture ID (similar to driver’s license) will be accepted.

For more information, visit:

Passports: or call 1-877-487-2778

State Issued Birth Certificates: