Terms & Conditions
2. Pricing and Availability The Fullington Trailways Ticketing Site is a ticketing service which sells tickets for bus trips. Fullington Trailways does not represent any parties other than Fullington Trailways. Tickets to a bus trip may be sold through various sources, including other online ticketing agencies, charge by phone and Fullington Trailways Ticket Agencies. Not all distribution points necessarily access the same ticketing system and ticket inventory for popular trips may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may become available prior to a trip’s departure; however, Fullington Trailways cannot guarantee any additional trip schedules than those posted on tickets.fullingtontours.com.
3. Service and Handling Fee Tickets purchased on tickets.fullingtontours.com are subject to a per ticket service charge (called the “convenience fee”) and a per order handling and/or processing charge.
4. Sale Dates From time to time, Fullington Trailways may advertise upcoming bus trips and the date on which tickets are expected to become available for purchase. These "on sale" dates are tentative and subject to change at any time by Fullington Trailways or any party sponsoring the bus trip. Additional information regarding schedules, promotions and other activities will be sent through the email provided for your account - you may opt out of these updates at any time by clicking the 'unsubscribe' button on any of the emails that you are sent for marketing purposes. Email confirmations and print@home tickets will continue to be sent but you will not receive any additional email marketing items if you unsubscribe. We use MailChimp service to manage the unsubscribes.
5. Forms of Payment As a convenience to our users, Fullington Trailways accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover credit/debit cards for payment of purchases made online through tickets.fullingtontours.com or on the phone. The Bus Terminal only accepts cash and credit/debit cards at time of purchase. Only those debit cards affiliated with one or more traditional credit card associations (Visa, MasterCard, Discover etc.) are accepted.
6. Delivery of Tickets and Will Call The only delivery methods available to Fullington Trailways customers are Print@Home and Will Call. If you do not have a working printer, please do not choose Print@Home as this method requires the user to follow a link sent to their email address to print their boarding pass. Tickets are valid only for the date and time purchased. If you need to change your schedule (i.e., date and/or time of departure), you must go to the Bus Terminal and have your ticket reissued. Reissuing your ticket is subject to availability and a cash fee of $20 when valid for reissue. All passengers printing their tickets at home will have to show one form of a picture ID and printer tickets before boarding the bus; a confirmation number is not a printed ticket. A picture ID can include a student ID or driver’s license.
7. Refund Policy A refund request can be made at the State College Bus Terminal within 90 days of the original departure date. Each refund will be determined on and individual basis by our refund department. If the refund is approved, you will receive either a credit or a non money voucher minus a 50% cancellation fee. Please allow up to 21 days for the refund to be processed. If you have not received your refund in a timely manner, you may email email@example.com for information.
8. Frequent Rider Policy It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to get their card punched by the driver at the bus departure. ONLY the bus driver will punch the card. Cards are available from the driver and also at the State College Bus Terminal. Once you RIDE the bus 5 times and your card is full, you must bring it in to the State College Bus Terminal for redemption. The full card is valid for a free one way express trip of your choice. Cards may be combined. Any alterations to any of the punches on the card will be considered fraud and will result in the confiscation of the card.
9. Substitution Policy In the event that Fullington would sell an insufficient amount of tickets for a specific trip, we reserve the right to substitute any Fullington Fleet Vehicle in place of a motorcoach.
SMOKING / ALL USE OF TOBACCO PRODUCT ARE PROHIBITED on all Fullington Trailways vehicles.
ISSUING CARRIER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION ON ITS OWN LINES, in accordance with tariff regulations and limitations, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF OTHERS OCCURRING WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, except as imposed by law with respect to baggage. Seating aboard vehicles is without regard to race, color, creed or national origin.
SCHEDULE RESPONSIBILITIES: While Fullington Trailways and all connecting carriers endeavor to maintain schedules shown, these schedules are not guaranteed. Issuing carrier(s) will not be responsible for errors in timetables or damage incurred from late schedules or failure to make connections. Times shown are approximate and are intended for informational purposes only. Schedule times may vary due to traffic conditions, inclement weather, and the ability to maintain the safety of our passengers.
OBJECTIONABLE PERSONS: Carriers reserve the right to refuse to transport a person who is considered objectionable. An objectionable person(s) is one who is under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who is incapable of taking care of him/herself, or whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable, or exhibit hazardous or offensive condition or behavior to other passengers or prospective passengers, or who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation of the carrier. Prior to removal from the bus, the driver will call the local police at 911 and arrange for the police to meet the driver and take over responsibility for the passenger(s). Such person(s) will be removed from the bus by the police at any usual stopping place, or at such other place as the driver may select that is a point of safety regarding protection from the elements, and has food, water, and phone communications available. In the event of such removal, the liability of the carrier shall not exceed the amount of the excess fare paid by the passenger. Exception: This rule does not apply to persons who are ill and accompanied by an attendant or nurse.
NOTICE – BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITED: Liability for loss or damage to checked baggage is limited to actual value NOT TO EXCEED $250.00 PER ADULT FARE OR $125.00 PER CHILD FARE unless greater value is declared and paid for each time the baggage is checked. The maximum declared value cannot under any circumstances exceed $1000 per passenger. Excess value purchased does not cover valuable articles and certain articles are not accepted as baggage (ask agent for information). The same limits apply for single piece of baggage regardless of the number of tickets. Excess value coverage may be purchased at the ticket counter. Carrier will not accept any liability for unchecked baggage.
PLACE YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS IN AND ON YOUR BAGGAGE: Government regulations and carriers’ tariffs require that all baggage must be properly identified. Baggage tags should clearly show the name and address to which lost baggage should be forwarded. Free baggage tags are available at all ticket windows and baggage counters.
ADDITIONAL STOPS; Fullington reserves the right to make additional stops en route if need arrises.