Exotic, scenic, breathtaking - Fullington’s Voyager VIP Cruises and Tours are unlike anything you have ever experienced.
All of our cruises are fully escorted and include transportation to the port of departure. We are currently taking reservations for the cruises listed below. Contact us at 800.252.3893 or click below to request more information or to book your space!
2017 Cruises & Tours
- April 12 - May 6: Australia, South Pacific, Hawaii Cruise & Tour (12 Days)
- After two (2) days to explore Honolulu's beautiful beaches or Pearl Harbor, we will fly to Syndey, Australia, the Gateway to the Outback, home to many must-see attractions. We will then sail past the world-known Sydney Opera House to begin our exotic, once-in-a-lifetime itinerary on Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas which combines New Zealand's rugged hills and stunning seaside to the beautiful, breathtaking golden beaches of Paapeete, Tahiti, Morea & Bora Bora, French Polynesia. After a leaisurely 5 days of cruising, we will say Aloha to our ship and fly non-stop from Honolulu to Newark.
- From $5,929 per person
- July 2-15: Alaska Cruise / Tour: 14 Day/13 Night Inclusive CruiseTour package: NEW ITINERARY INCLUDES FAIRBANKS & BUTCHART GARDENS IN VICTORIA
- Round Trip airport transfers via Fullington motor-coach
- Round Trip Airfare
- 1 Night Airport hotel accommodations (Newark Airport)
- 4 Nights pre-cruise hotel accommodations (2 nights in Fairbanks, 2 nights in Denali Park
- Attractions as noted on land package (including the Wilderness Express, glass-domed train. Riverboat Discovery Sternwheeler, Resurrection Bay Wildlife Cruise, Anchorage Museum, Discover Denali Tour)
- 7 Night Southbound Glacier Cruise on Royal Caribbean "Radiance of the Seas" (Seward/Hubbard Glacier/Juneau/Skagway/Icy Strait Point/Ketchikan/Inside Passage /Vancouver, British Columbia)
- BC Ferry from Tsawwassen, BC to Sidney, BC
- World famous BUTCHART GARDENS IN VICTORIA Tour & afternoon tea
- City Tour of Victoria
- Victoria Clipper from Victoria to Seattle
- 1 Night Airport Hotel accommodations (Seattle Airport)
- Onboard meals (including 24 hour room service) & entertainment .
- Afternoon Tea at Butchart Gardens
- Meal & Beverage on Ferry to Seattle
- Port & government Taxes
- Trip Cancellation insurance
- Private debarkation group meeting
- Fully escorted by Voyager VIP Cruise Staff
- Round trip baggage handling (airport/hotel/pier)
- Deposit of $800.00 pp due at booking Final payment due by: March 1, 2017
- VALID U.S. PASSPORT REQUIRED (MUST BE VALID 6 MONTHS AFTER TRIP)
- September 15-23: American Queen of the West Steamboat Columbia & Snake Rivers Cruise
- Join Joyce Boone with Voyager VIP Cruises on an extraordinary river cruise experience while exploring the historic waterways of the United States. Cruise in comfort aboard the American Queen of the West Steamboat and enjoy luxurious accommodations, exceptional cuisine, and personalized service. Explore rustic and unique places including Astoria, Pendleton, and the stunning Columbia River Gorge. Each stop along the way has its own story embodied in the history and culture of the region.
- Deposit of $900pp due 10/29/16 - Fully refundable up to 5/1/17. Final payment due 5/1/17
*Cruise Without Flying!
TIRED OF THE Hassles associated with flying to your cruise destination? Voyager VIP Cruises, division of Fullington Trailways, has designed to give you all the pleasures and benefits of a wonderful cruise experience without flying. From the moment you step onto your private chartered Fullington motor-coach to the end of your cruise, Voyager VIP Cruises staff will handle your baggage, assist with check-in at pier and be a phone call away during the cruise.