Package Express Service
Have a package to ship? No Problem!
Package Express is an economical choice for non-time sensitive ground shipments with time estimates ranging from one to 10 business days based on distance.
To ship a package, bring your package to the Fullinton Trailways ticket counter at one of our stations offering Package Express services and a customer service representative will process your shipment. Please check the bus station Location tab on this page for detailed information for each location. Hours vary by location.
PACKAGE EXPRESS POLICIES
Costs are determined based on weight. Rates vary by weight, distance and service level. Certain size restrictions apply.
Size And Weight Limits
The maximum weight per package is 100 pounds. The extreme measurements of length, width and height should not exceed 30” x 47” x 82”. Exceptions apply, so give us a call to discuss your specific needs!
All shipments must be packed in containers made of durable material and of quality sufficient to withstand handling on buses. All packages containing fragile or perishable articles must be marked in large letters, preferably with appropriate labels.
Call today for more information (800-942-8287), or visit your closest Fullington Trailways location that supports Package Express.
ARTICLES PROHIBITED OR SUBJECT TO SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
- The carriers WILL NOT accept or transport express shipments which, because of character, size, or weight, are obnoxious to passengers, or which are likely to be, or to become, objectionable to passengers or prospective passengers, or which are liable to cause injury to personnel, to baggage, to other shipments, or to the carriers' equipment.
- The carriers WILL NOT accept or transport any item, material, or substance, the possession of which or the transportation of which is unlawful.
- The carriers WILL NOT accept or transport package express shipments that indicate that the consignee's address in an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO) number.
Explosives And Other Hazardous (Dangerous) Materials - Prohibited: Packages or shipments which contain explosives or other hazardous (dangerous) materials, listed below, and any and all other types of explosives or hazardous (dangerous) materials that require a special diamond label WILL NOT be accepted for transportation.
- Batteries, Electric
- Batteries, Lithium and Lithium Ion
- Containing Liquid Acid
- Dangerous Materials
- Flammable Materials
- Fuel Tanks (Used)
- Gases in Cylinders
- Hazardous (Dangerous) Materials
- Hazardous Waste Materials
- Liquids, Combustible, Flammable, Corrosive or Caustic
- Radioactive Materials
Other Prohibited Articles:
- Packages or shipments which contain the following commodities, articles, materials, or substances WILL NOT be accepted for transportation.
- Alcoholic Beverages or Liquors, including Ale, Beer, Wine
- Animal Heads (see exceptions below)
- Animals, Live
- Articles Packed in Wet Ice or Water (see exceptions below)
- Ashes of Cremated Corpses
- Automobile Windshields (see exceptions below)
- Fluorescent Signs (Fabricated)
- Glass, Window (see exceptions below)
- Materials Having a Disagreeable Odor
- Money (Coins and Currency authorized as a medium of exchange by a recognized Government, including Treasury Bills, Notes, Bonds, and Credit or Debit Cards)
- Negotiable instruments (Items Convertible into Currency or Cash) (see exceptions below)
- Neon Signs or Bent Neon Tubing (see exceptions below)
- Paintings, in Frames, with Glass
- Pictures and Paintings, with Glass, in Frames
- Reptiles, Live
- Snakes, Live
- Wild Game
- Window Glass (see exceptions below)
- Windshields, Automobile (see exceptions below)
- Wine (All Types)
- Shipments of Water and Environmental Samples, when packed in wet ice, WILL be accepted for transportation.
- Negotiable Instruments, consisting of Checks moving between banks in the process of collection WILL be accepted for transportation.
- Shipments of Payroll Checks, moving at the direction of an employer to his employee(s), WILL be accepted for transportation, subject to a limited liability not to exceed the cost incurred for the reconstruction or preparation of new Payroll Checks, but not the cost of transportation, in case of loss or damage.
- Shipments of Automobile Windshields, Automobile Window Glass, Neon Signs and Bent Neon Tubing WILL be accepted for transportation subject to a Zero Released Value and provided the shipper will assume full risk for damage and the carrier(s) shall NOT be liable for damage.
- Animal Heads, consisting of decapitated animals for the purpose of medical testing only will be permitted when properly containerized and not in conflict with bio-hazardous materials handling policy.
- All other exceptions remain the same.