Immediate opening for full-time Customer Service/Ticket Agents at our State College Bus Terminal. The position is a four day work week, including weekends (currently features a rotating 3 week schedule (2 weekends on, 1 off).
The customer service/ticket agent position hours are all daylight, and averages 36-38 hours per week. Overtime is limited to holiday/breaks or coverage for someone on vacation. Responsibilities of the customer service/ticket agent position include bus ticket sales and service, answering phones, and luggage handling (must be able to lift up to 50lbs). Customer service/ticket agent position will be working both inside and outside in all types of weather. Customer service/ticket agent must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Status: Full Time
- To assist customers with purchasing tickets, answer questions regarding other destinations, answer phone calls, weighing luggage, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
This list is meant to be representative, not exhaustive, and incumbents are expected to perform all duties as assigned or directed. Incumbents may not perform all the duties listed while in other cases related duties may also be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, consistent with applicable law.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, be friendly, and courteous
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Use ticket sales equipment
- Computer usage
- Monitor the locations of buses via Saucon
- Call other locations to confirm questions from customers
- Weekends, 3 week rotating shift
- Computer skills
- 1-3 years of Customer Service Exp.
- Organizational and accuracy skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.